Who can say no to a gooey, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip? We certainly can’t. This golden and bubbly dish is the perfect appetizer for a rainy day, or when you need to satisfy a cheese craving. With just the right amount of bite, it pairs perfectly with your favorite crackers, or spread on a toasted baguette.
Work Time: 5 Minutes
Hang Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 cups nonfat or 2% greek yogurt
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 ½ cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 14 oz can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped
- 1 4 oz can of diced or sliced jalapeños, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2-3 chopped garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Combine cream cheese, yogurt, butter and parmesan cheese in a Sauce Pan over medium heat. As ingredients melt, stir frequently until combined and mixture starts bubbling. Reduce heat slightly and stir in artichokes, jalapenos, spinach and garlic continuing to stir. Let bubble for a few minutes and remove from heat.
Transfer to an oven-safe dish and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes, until the top is lightly browned and bubbly. Remove and serve warm for best results. Enjoy!