One of our 2020 intentions is to develop a morning routine that begins before we open our email. For us, this means making breakfast. It doesn't have to be complex; we believe combining is cooking too. During your next meal prep session, try this simple, sweet, and caffeinated AM recipe to enjoy before work, made in partnership with our friends at La Colombe. (It's better than a breakfast bar. Promise.)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 9 oz can Caramel Draft Latte by La Colombe
- 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Toppings of your choice (toasted coconut, berries, pumpkin seeds)
- Combine La Colombe Latte and oats in your Equal Parts small Mixing Bowl. Stir evenly to mix.
- Transfer to a food-safe container with lid to sit over night, about 8 hours. We love glass mason jars for this step.
- Remove from the fridge in the morning and add toppings: brown sugar, toasted coconut, berries, pumpkin seeds. Grab whatever is in the pantry and improvise based on your mood.
Questions? Text us.
Connect with a culinary expert from our community. We can walk you through the recipe, suggest ingredient swaps, or help you improvise if you make a mistake (it happens). Consider us your friend in the kitchen.