The weather might be warming up, but cold weather vegetables like broccoli, onions and cauliflower are still very much in season. Combine them with goat cheese, eggs and a sprinkle of your favorite herbs and you've got brunch. We hope you enjoy.
Makes: 4-5 Servings
Prep & Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ¾ c. trimmed, quartered Brussels sprouts
- 1 c. Cauliflower
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 5 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ goat cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. While you wait, heat oil in your Equal Parts Big Pan over medium-high heat.
- Add sprouts, cauliflower, onion, and salt to the pan. Sauté, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Next, add garlic, salt, rosemary, and thyme, and stir 30 seconds. Arrange vegetables evenly in pan.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, egg whites and pepper in your Equal Parts medium Prep Bowl to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and shake pan to distribute evenly. Let cook on the stovetop for a few minutes, over medium heat. When edges set, top with feta cheese and place in oven.
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes in the oven. Remove from the oven and let cool about five minutes in the pan.
- Invert onto plate and then flip right side up onto a second plate. Slice and serve immediately.
Questions? Text us.
Connect with a culinary expert from our community. We can walk you through the recipe, suggest ingredient swaps, or help you improvise if you make a mistake (it happens). Consider us your friend in the kitchen.