Chicken legs (thighs and drumsticks), potatoes, and a fiery kick from harissa are the stars of this one-pan meal. Just season generously, add everything to your Essential Pan, and dinner is on the table in less than an hour.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 Minutes
- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken legs (thigh and drumstick), pat dry
- 1 1/b lb mini creamer potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into 2 ½” pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp harissa powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat your oven to 450°F.
Place chicken in your Essential Pan and rub with olive oil, season with harissa powder, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss potatoes, bell pepper, and crushed garlic with remaining olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange potato mixture around chicken legs.
Roast until potatoes are fork-tender, chicken is cooked through, and skin is golden and crisp, about 40-45 minutes. Serve chicken and potatoes with lemon wedges, and enjoy!
It’s roasting season, and we’re not mad about it. Break out your potatoes and head over to our roasting cheat sheet for a rundown of our go-to tips and tricks.